Sunday, February 17, 2008

Book Review.

I have had alot of time on my hands these last couple of weeks, and have gone to the library about4 times. I like to read, but i have a hard time finding books that I relly like. Before Christmas I was at Barnes and Nobel and saw this book, The Nazi Officers Wife, I asked for it for christmas but didnt get it. Then I found it at our library! Its about a Jewish women who lived in Austria during WW2. She went through alot of suffering before a nazi man fell in love with her and married her.



It was very interesting.

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I love to read too! Just wish I had more time to do so.

Lana said...

hmm, looks like a good book. I'll have to look for it next time I am at the library.

Meags said...

hey there! it's been awhile and i realized that I set my blog to private and I need your email address so I can send you an invite! I know you desperately want to look at our blog! haha ... how are you two anyways!? I hope you are great! My email address is meags512@hotmail.com ... shoot me an email so I can get your address!