Friday, June 20, 2008

Its like Christmas in June

*notice the time on this post*

Today is my day off! Woo hoo! Since switching to my new salon I haven't had a set day off and probably wont for a few more weeks, until we hire one more stylist. I don't mind which day I have off since Greg never seems to have Wednesdays off anyways.
Last night I was over at my aunts pretty late, and when I came home G and I decided to watch a movie. No worries, I didn't have to wake up for work in the morning so I can stay up as late as I want.
At about 12:30 Greg was pretty much out and I was still wide awake. But I decided to turn off the show and try to fall asleep anyway.
About half hour ago I woke up, saw the sun shining outside, and was wide awake again! Then I looked at the clock, 6:15 in the morning! What the heck! So Ive been laying in bed wondering why I am awake on my day to sleep in when i went to bed so late last night.
I decided its because I'm getting my hair done today, and my inner child has kicked in, and this is just about as exciting as Christmas!
I'll post of pic of the new do' when I get home :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

What salon are you at now? have fun with your mom and family give andres my love

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I love your hair!! Are you used to it yet? It was great to see you at the wedding!