Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update for Grandmas

Tatum loves it when I sit her up in this chair and take her picture :) First pic is Tate modeling her witch tutu... I have since trimmed it down so the foof dosnt hit her in the face.
Next is Tate modeling her cute fall shoes that Mimi won. They sort of stay on her feet if she is wearing socks. I think by the time we visit MD they will really fit.

On Sunday she fit into her first church dress! It was really cute! She had a green bow in her hair for most of the day, but these photos were taken late that night.

Enjoying a soak in her whale baby tub. She loves this better then Dad baths.
Tomorrow is my six week postpardum appointment, its been 6 weeks! I cant believe it, but I can. Everyone always says its so sad their growing up to fast, blah blah blah. I like her better the older shes gets.

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

you are sooo funny and she is sooo cute

c. griffith said...

I liked mine more the older they got too. Once they could sit up by themselves, the real fun began. She's a cutie!

Natalie said...

Oh, she made me laugh so much. She is so cute.
I remember pictures of Dani crying in her car seat, and at Christmas, and at Easter, and when Grammy tried to hold her, etc. etc.
Looks like little Tatum is a Mommy's girl all the way.:) She will grow up as beautiful as you too, I'm sure.
Love y'all.

Shayla Finlinson said...

you will like her the older she gets til she starts to tell you no... ha ha ha... no they are so so fun every stage that they go through... like your new bow that you won so so cute..

Ty and Mari said...

You must have a great baby! To keep her in that same dress all day and still have it clean from spit up and no blow out! You need to share you secret!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Such a darling little girl...but she is embarrassed to wear that tutu...can't you tell?
What a cutie pie!
We love little Tatum!!!!

Aimee said...

I'm no good at checking blogs but Tate is adorable and I love her one month picture.