Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random

This little girl did not want to go to bed the other night. So I let her get up but made her stay in her swaddle, haha. She was having a great time.Went and saw Leap Year last night with Bethany and Kelly... eh. It was fun to go out with the girls, but the movie wasn't as good as I had hoped. Definitely not as good as P.S. I Love You, right mom? :) Plus we were sitting on the very back row and a few seats down from me was a couple who were totally making out! I almost barfed.
The main guy in the movie was named Declan (deck-lin) and I really like that name.

I made rosemary potatoes and pork chops in my crock pot last night, and even though I didn't have any rosemary, it was really tasty!

We're reading the Great Gatsby for book club and I love it! The words are just so pretty.

Im so ready for summer. I finally used my X-mas money and got all summer clothes, and two pairs of super cute wedge shoes that were buy one (for $15) get one free! I couldn't pass that up! But now I have to wait for all this snow to melt to show off my new diggs.

2 comments:

utmommy said...

I am so ready for summer!!!

Your hair is cute!!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Love little Tatum!