Monday, November 1, 2010

Candy Apples & Carving Pumpkins


We LOVE having Casey and Kelly as neighbors! We pop over to each others apts at least once a day, and its usually to say "We've got to much dinner come and eat!" or "May I borrow a cup of sugar" or "Im making caramel apples tonight, come over!"


Tate was so cute helping everyone with their pumpkins :) She did not want to stick her hand in one though. Good thing we had an excellent pumpkin scooper with a long handle for her.



I was so proud of my spooky village pumpkin

Yummy caramel candy apples!

4 comments:

Lana said...

love the village and pumpkin seed feet!

Becca said...

fun, i want that apple. what did you dress up as?

Aimee said...

You are so cute and I love all of your costumes.

Stan & Ash said...

Tates halloween outfit is so cute!! I love it! So good seeing you guys the other day we need to get together more often!