Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5th

I had a busy day!
8:30-2:00 Took G to work. Did Em's extensions for her wedding. They look awesome (at least I think), and I got a nice big blister on my thumb from the hot hot hair glue.
2:00-4:30 Took G back home. Did a weave on a client while Miss Tatum took a nice nap. Oh how I love nap time.
4:30- 9:30 Went down to Spanish for Emily's bridal shower.
9:45 Got back home and put Tate down for bed so I can blog and prepare for my Vegas trip tomorrow.

Vegas trip, what? Ya! Me and my BFF/neighbor Kelly have been talking about a girls trip FOREVER and we finally just decided to go. This weekend. Why not. TravelZoo sent me an amazing deal for a suite at the Monte Carlo and now we're going! :)
Along with my fab sister-in-law Jessica and one of Kelly and my ex-coworkers Heidi.
The ex makes her sound like we had a bad break up, but she's really nice, we just don't all work together anymore.

I am beyond excited. I have all my outfits planned out, weather in the 60's, can you believe it! We have had some pretty frigid days this last week and Im ready for the sun.

Only down side. Well sort of down, sort of super great. No kids allowed. No waking up at night to sniffling babies, or changing poopy diapers, or waking up early and being forced to watch Baby Einstien World Animal Adventure. Having time to read magazines and chat with the girls, and going out for an awesome dinner without having to worry about food being thrown to the floor, or a toddler wiggling out of her high chair. (those were the greats)
I'm going to miss my little Tatum soooo so much! When we first started planning it I was only thrilled to get a few days off, but each day it gets closer my heart is aching just a little bit more. I actually want to go get her out of bed right now and squeeze her, and smell her, and ask her for more kisses. She is a pro at giving kisses.

Luckily she has the best Daddy in the world, and he is going to take such good care of her!
2 Days and 2 Nights of daddy-daughter bonding. Have fun Guys!

P.S. We were experimenting with my hair, and it looks a little orange and a whole lotta not cute, so dont be alarmed by the pictures I bring back. I haven't had a chance to fix it before we leave.

P.P.S. Here's Tate with a cute little braid that lasted around 2 whole hours!! Before she located and destroyed.

4 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

She gets more gorgeous every day, Dani! She is so so cute. Have fun in Vegas! My friend lives there so if you need anything let me know and I'll call her up! Be safe!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Love the braid!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm jealous you're gonna get some lady time. Have so much fun!! Enough for the both of us. :)
It was so great to see you and Tatum!! She is just a doll and is getting so big! You looked awesome as always. So glad we have the blogs to stay in touch between when we actually get to see each other.

Aimee said...

How exciting. Have fun! oh and even with orange hair you probably still look amazing

Stan & Ash said...

The braid is so cute! Have fun in Vegas!