Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sick Day

Being sick is the pits!

It all started on Monday, I felt achy and weak all day.
Each day thats followed has been filled with some combination of headache/runny nose/sore throat/clogged sinuses. Blah.

Poor Greg has felt it a lot worse then I have too. I wonder if he has it worse, or if I'm just way tougher then him :)  He even  had to come home from work early TWO days this week. And he never misses work. Literally he has probably missed 5 days the entire 5 years I've known him. He lost his voice from all the coughing and such, and couldn't help out the customers. Whats a man to do. Plus he's been sort of a zombie all week. Last night he had to get up, multiple times, to wipe crusties out of his eyes so he could open them. Gross. Sorry if you didn't want to hear that, but I wanted everyone to know that we are actually sick so you won't think we're evil for skipping church this morning.

Kelly came to pick up the Nursery Lesson book, and took Tatum to church with her. And she's making dinner for us tonight. Thanks Kel, you're the best/coolest/hottest friend and neighbor ever!

It was a weird feeling  getting back into bed after Tate left and sleeping in. It was like a completely different house/life. It was so peaceful and quite. On the rare occasion Tatum does sleep in its not very restful for me because subconsciously I know that at any moment I'll be hearing screeching those cute morning baby noises and I'll have to get up. I think a good sleeping in was just what the doctor ordered, because I got up at 11 and felt much better. I even felt good enough to clean up the house, and that's saying a lot for me.

Now Tatum is taking her nap and I am wasting my day away on the internet like usual.

But here's some news, I got a job! I'm doing licensing for Vivnt used to be APEX, the company Greg sold for last year. The office manager from the group we went out with called and asked me if I could help her out this summer, and I get to do it from the comfort of my own home. It's definitely not fun work, I have to make phone calls to every teeny tiny town and city in west Texas and find out what their requirements are for door to door sales. I get to sit on hold a lot while they transfer me to someone who can help, like 20 times. But I do it during Tate's naps and I get a paycheck, so it's awesome.


Greg and Tate must've been playing with the camera the other day,
I found these in my recent folder.
Can you tell what she's doing?
















Don't know why I can't center them all

3 comments:

Becca said...

head, shoulders, knees and toes!!! love her, that's cool you got a job. now you REALLY are an apex family through and through. come visit me please, thanks.

Aimee said...

she is ready for sunbeams

Stan & Ash said...

Haha so cute! Bummer you got sick! Awe the worst... And congrats on your new job! Yay! We need to get together!