Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Years

Greg and I celebrated our anniversary on the 9th of this month, it's so crazy that we have been married for five years! Half a decade! A year longer then highschool is. (For some reason I always measure things by the length of highschool)

In those five years we have accomplished alot. One beautiful daughter, two graduations, 3 moves, and alot of learning about love and family.

I'm so grateful that i found a man as hardworking, kind, and sexy ;) as Greg. And so grateful that we were able to be married in the temple, sealed together for all eternity. It gives me so much peace knowing we will be able to spend eternity together as a team. Whatever challenges we face, we are together. Whatever happiness we find, we can share it with each other.

I hope he knows how much I love him and how appreciative I am for everything he does for me. He is an amazing husband and a rockin' dad.


How we celebrated:
Had to get a pic of this sweet mullet




3 comments:

B and J said...

Im a little annoyed of the brandt's cuteness

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Oh I'm jealous! I want to go roller skating! Happy 5 years to you guys. So glad you're still crazy in love : ) And yes, you DO have a beautiful daughter- we think she's so adorable!

utmommy said...

Looks like a fun anniversary!