My friends Rachel tagged me, and I can usually never think of anything to write so I break the chain of the fun tagging game. So today im gonna try really hard to think of something interesting to write about myself.
It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules...
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...
1. Im messy. Really messy. My family can attest to this. I try to keep a clean front for appearances sake, like whenever anyone is coming over, but I am truly a slob.
2. When I first moved up to Utah and was living with Andrea we met a group of guys in our apartment complex and started hanging out with them alot. I was still dating my boyfriend from back home but I remember saying "Greg is so sweet and cute, if I wasnt practically married I would totally date him"
(I dont know why I think this is funny, but ive always remembered it)
3. I like to make 3 ingredient recipes. No more, no less. Luckily when I moved out on my own my mom got me an awesome cookbook called The Best of Cooking With 3 Ingredients, I rarely cook anything that does not come out of that book.
4. I watched curling for the first time tonight on tv and I honestly think it is the most ridiculous sport I have ever seen.
5. I have always really loved my name and thought it was really cool. (Dani) (duh)
6. I wore cowboy boots to my wedding, in honor of Texas.
And now I cant think of anything else. I dont think any of these are really "interesting" either, but its better then none right? :-)
Now I tag:
Brenna, Jessica, Whitney, Meagan, Katie, Megan and Becca