Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Weekend

To Greg! He turned 25 on the 18th, woot woot!


We headed down to Vegas for a long weekend.

Wednesday it was snowing a little, and when we woke up Thursday morning we had a foot of snow on top of our lil car!







Yuck! I was so glad to be driving away from this freak storm!


Greg's favorite stop was to the Coke Factory (store)
They had bottles in every size and color you could imagine, and t-shirts that smelled like the different flavors of coke. The tag said the scent would last 10-15 washes, but I was a little skeptical. Wont your shirt just end up smelling like your detergent after a wash or two?

We didnt buy one, so I guess we'll never know.
We forked out the $7 and got to try these sodas from around the world!
I think there were 16 differnet flavors, most of them were pretty tastey. Only one was DISGUSTING, it tasted and smelled like rubbing alchohol. It was from Italy, so beware the sodas if your ever in the area.My favorite was the Bibo Kiwi Mango from South Africa, and also a Watermelon Fizz from China.


More Vegas posts to come. Im gonna try and spread our adventures so I get more comments :-P







3 comments:

allison nadauld said...

Happy Birthday! Oh, I don't miss the snow. Glad you could have a fun get away together.

Lana said...

Hmmm, I wonder if the shirts really do smell that long?

Pays said...

We are headed there in a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up on the nasty rubbing alcohol drink!