Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Nap Time

I read The Help a few months ago for my book group and really loved it.

I found out last night that "they" are making a movie out of it! And Emma stone is going to play Skeeter! And I love Emma Stone!
She is such a funny actress, and she looked totally amazing at the Golden Globes on Sunday. I was rooting for her to win best actress. 
Did you know she's naturally a blonde?

She is in my top five favorite actresses for sure:
Kate Winslet
Kate Hudson
Blake Lively
Emma Stone
Sarah Chalke

I guess I have a thing for blondes


I accidentally woke Tate up when I went to check on her before I went to bed.

We walked into her room and she actually sat up but was totally out of it. So we just stood really still and were hoping she wouldn't see us. Then she turned her head and looked at me and then looked back at her bed in very slow motion. For some reason I thought this was super funny, and I started to laugh. I was cracking up, I couldn't stop! So I tried to run quietly back to my room, but by then she was awake and wondering what her crazy mom was doing. So she had a rough time going back down from that. But she slept until morning once she finally calmed down.
I'm calling it a successful 5th night :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh i just finished the help! i loved it so much. so exciting about the movie! but i think emma stone is too pretty to play skeeter. :p

Aimee said...

i love that picture and now have a book to read :) thanks

The Taggarts said...

yes!! Im so happy they are making a movie! Can't wait to see that one. and I love Emma Stone! She will make a good skeeter!